Eames Consulting are working with a global insurance company who are looking to recruit a hands-on manager to work within their security testing team based in London.
You will be working on client sites looking at application and network infrastructure security and at information security risk management. The security manager will work with customers to assess risk and design, build and maintain secure applications and networks.
As a security test manager you will manage and develop existing clients, deliver and / or oversee the delivery of technical security testing projects, provide project management of penetration testing, security code review, security design and architecture engagements. You will be involved in scoping work and writing statements of work for potential clients.
Role / Requirements
- Experienced security tester, preferably CREST certified or equivalent
- Capable of delivering as technical lead on application and network security and vulnerability
- Proven ability to scope out work, write statements of work and project manage that work
- Experienced in managing people and projects
- Background working in a consultancy or with multiple clients at once would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a close knit team that are part of a global organisation who are experts in security testing. They offer a competitive salary, strong benefits package and excellent career prospects. If you are an experienced security tester with management experience looking for your next role please apply more to find out more.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.