My Client is an international development bank, urgently looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the transition to an outsourced services model for IT & Cyber Security within the IT Transformation programme at the EBRD.
The key output of the project is the transition is to a future state organisation by orchestrating the delivery of organisational change with the implementation of outsourced services.
This PM's responsibility is to ensure the project delivers the agreed outputs within the specified constraints of time, cost and quality. The project manager will work with internal stakeholders, 3rd parties and vendors to manage and co-ordinate the delivery of these defined outputs.
Scope of Services
- Lead, direct and motivate project team to deliver the transition project through to completion.
- Have a Technical and Commercial appreciation for deliverables to make sure the transition project delivers the required outputs.
- Assist with the co-ordination of the procurement of external resources and services for project implementations.
- Where necessary, manage key internal stakeholder relationships to ensure the delivery of the project implementations.
- Manage the transition projects on a day-to-day basis in accordance with best practice.
- Manage project budget, ensuring any over-runs are communicated in a timely manner.
- Manage project risks and issues within an agreed level of authority, including, when required, the development of mitigation and contingency plans.
- Reporting of project progress and the escalation of issues and risks to the project and wider programme governance committee(s).
- Responsible for the delivery of key project documentation for the project team and project sponsors including the Project Initiation document, Detailed Design document, regular progress update reports and the Project End report.
- Assist with the definition and adoption of IT project management standards based on best practice for development initiatives to ensure projects are properly managed and deliver expects benefits.
- Support the transition of this Scope of Services to a Third Party Provider once appointed.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contract me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.