I am currently working with a highly reputable Lloyd's Broker in London on the appointment of a Senior Account Handler. The Account Handler will be will be responsible for the technical support to the Power and Utility Fac Reinsurance team.
Duties will include;
- Understand the client's business and risk management needs.
- Grow existing portfolio by identifying new, and/or existing opportunities
- Keep track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed.
- Preparation of market documentation in accordance with clients and market needs.
- Support the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients
- Production of client documentation (Market Reform Contracts, Evidence of Cover, Policies etc.)
Ideally, successful candidates will possess the following abilities;
- Experience of London Market account handling.
- Knowledge of Energy insurance (Power and utilities, Renewable Energy).
- Reinsurance knowledge is not essential, but would be desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.