A boutique Family Office is looking to appoint a Senior Accountant into its closely-knit team based in Central London. The role is newly created as a result of growth and will report to the Head of Finance working closely with two other Senior Accountants and will be responsible for supervising an Assistant Accountant and Bookkeeper.
The incumbent will be directly responsible for reporting on the wealth and investment management for the founder of the group, as well as his family and other senior stakeholders in the wider business. This is a commercially focused role with plenty of forward-looking financial analysis, suitable for those who look to bring value in the day to day.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of highly detailed monthly wealth management packs
- Undertaking extensive forward-looking financial planning and analysis
- Ownership of cash flow forecasting and management
- Preparation of key management information
- Liaising with various third parties
- Pitching investment appraisals and opportunities to senior management
- Supporting transformative focused project work
- A fully qualified accountant, ideally with 1-2 years of post-qualified experience or equivalent
- Prior experience working in a family office environment is highly preferential however, candidates coming from an audit practice who have worked with similar clients are also suitable
- Someone with commercial acumen with an eye for adding value
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills are essential
A generous salary and benefits package is on offer accompanied by a competitive discretionary bonus paid yearly.
Please apply online directly for immediate consideration or get in touch with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.