One of the leading global consultancies are looking for members to join their growing wealth business working in the funding and benefits department. The role itself will require the individual to support consultants and actuaries in different areas of pensions consulting and actuarial work.
The roles and responsibilities required consist of:
- Assisting the lead or support consultant in the day to day strategic consulting advice.
- Contributing to client meeting preparation.
- Dealing with queries from clients, scheme members and other businesses.
- Getting involved in accounting processes and valuations.
- Liasing with clients on a regular basis.
- Attending and participating in client meetings with the consultants.
- Researching for business development purposes.
- Carrying out non-standard scheme benefits calculations, scheme design, funding and accounting calculations.
Suitable candidates will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in the pensions industry.
- Strong IT skills.
- A broad understanding of how UK pensions schemes operate.
- Excellent communication skills.