- Assess the data and assumption readiness for transition to IFRS 17
- Provide user requirement for various data and systems (e.g. Prophet, reinsurance system and sub-ledger) to IT.
- Co-ordinate with IT or other parties to ensure the data and systems after development fulfill the user requirements
- Develop the IFRS 17 reporting process flow
- Understand the HK product portfolio and assist in reviewing the accounting policy paper / practical guidance by Group Office
- Assess the assumption gap compared to IFRS 17 requirements and develop new assumptions
- Collaborate with Group Office in performing financial impact analysis, understand the impact on product profitability and formulate strategy
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.