On behalf of our International Finance client we are looking for a skilled Senior Actuarial Developer to join the IT Development Risk Modelling team.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing & maintaining applications components int he actuarial risk modelling landscape.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- 5 years relevant business experience in an International (Re)Insurance company or financial sector with exposure to pricing or risk modelling.
- Prior experience in actuarial tools development & maintenance preferred.
- Solid Object Oriented & Functional Programming skills with a good understanding of design patterns & principles.
- High proficiency in Python & knowledge of the Python Ecosystem.
- Experience in Agile software development & practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Refactoring, CI/CD) a plus.
- High developed conceptual, analytical & innovative problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work effectively & collaboratively with other in an international & global team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Big Data (Hadoop) and Apache Spark/PySpark.
- Experience with Linux using Bash.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Artifactory & Docker.
You will be required to be on-site in their offices in Zurich with an initial contract of 6/12 months with further extensions available.
We can only consider applicants that are EU Nationals, Swiss Citizens or Swiss Permit Holders (no sponsorship is available).
If this is something you want to learn more about, then simply apply below with your CV or contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.