This exciting role will also require developing a strong overview of the clients entire business, communicating with business areas and understanding the impact of various factors on the financial results. The role will then require presentation of a range of financial results, including predictive results and budgets and forecasts to Senior business leaders.
The role holder will lead a team and will be ultimately accountable for the performance of the team, in terms of time, cost and quality, and including its responsiveness to future business requirements.
- To lead a team of Finance professionals, in the delivery of a suite of management information, on a range of financial reporting and business management metrics for internal and external reporting with supporting analysis and commentary
- To ensure the delivery of high quality management information, meeting customer needs, within a robust control framework.
- To develop a suite of reporting tools to aid delivery of regular management information, predictive results and budget and forecasting
- To liaise with the wider Finance teams to understand the impacts of various activity on the ongoing financial statements.
- To hold ultimate accountability for the accuracy of the output of the team, balancing resource time and cost to optimise the quality of the output
- To develop a team which is responsive to future business requirements
You will have:
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and SII principles and associated external reporting and disclosure requirements
- A strong understanding of financial statements and the key data included in the P&L and Balance sheet
- Significant experience of preparing financial information for the purposes of meeting internal and external financial reporting requirements
- Significant experience in understanding the wider business and distilling this information to provide understandable results to the business
- Experience of disseminating complex quality information to internal and external stakeholders (including regulators and rating agencies) and ensuring it is understood.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.