London or Manchester based.
Key role within bulk annuity broking and risk transfer team, involving leading on a wide range of risk transfer exercises.
Responsibilities which include:
- Provision of high quality advice to solve clients risk transfer challenges.
- Leverage and co-ordinate a wide range of bulk annuity / risk transfer projects in conjunction with other broking team members and with investment, actuarial and administration teams.
- Contribute to our innovation and thought-leadership agenda to enable continued rapid growth of the risk transfer / buyout annuity business.
- Rapidly form strong client relationships, particularly in new business situations.
- Drive forward business development activities and initiatives to create and promote new service and product propositions, including marketing.
- Develop team members
- Materially contribute to the overall strategy of the bulk annuity business.
- Holds one or several of the following qualifications - CFA, MBA, actuary, postgraduate certificate or above in a maths, science or finance discipline
- Worked with and influenced a variety of stakeholders including CFOs, CEOs, Treasurers, Chief Actuaries, Chairs of Investment and Product Committees, Advisors, Professional and Lay Trustees on their investment challenges.
- Regarded by stakeholders as an authority on risk management
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.