My client is the leading E-Commerce player in the market. Due to massive growth plans, they are seeking for expansion in the Treasury team.
- Monitor daily liquidity needs through active cash management of funds movements and bank account balances
- Process urgent payments on banking platforms, assisting users with any issues on the back end/systems when required.
- Manage interest rate risks/positions with hedge proposals/strategies
- Assist credit facilities discussion and liaising with banks and other financial and non-financial institutions.
- Assist to maintain relations with banks and related financial and non-financial institutions and familiar with different financing instruments
- Assist to prepare bank or trade related documentation
- Minimally 2 years of experience in Corporate Treasury
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Also open to candidates who are looking to gain Commercial experience from Audit.
Reach me at 9772 0542 or lucas.tan@Eamesconsulting.com to know more!
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R330519