One of the largest financial institutions with a strong global presence are looking to hire a senior application developer to take charge and be responsible for implementation of changes to the eCommerce and middle tier/web services component.
As the senior application developer, you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside stakeholders, business analyst and IT team to assist with the designing of functional requirements, acceptance criteria and technical requirements
- Developing, supporting and maintaining front end eCommerce application, middle tier .NET application and web services
- Providing estimation, plan and work allocation based on project timelines and requirements
- Maintaining design documentation (UML) and development standards based on architectural model
- Driving the implementation and continually improving aspects of the application stack
As an ideal candidate, you must possess:
- At least 5 years of experience in a complex software delivery project team
- Excellent expertise on Microsoft technologies, web services / WCF, SOAP 2.0 and REST
- Extensive experience on full end to end software development processes and frameworks
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Exposure to Agile (Scrum) methodology, test automation frameworks and test driven development(TDD) will be highly desired
The opportunity offers a great opportunity to join one of the largest financial institution with fantastic career growth and dynamic working environment.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1549798