I am working with a well known financial institution to help them bring on board a Senior Associate in their Consumer Research team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
As a Senior Associate within the Consumer Research team, you will provide specialist qualitative and more general market research support to the Consumer Research team, with particular emphasis on the ongoing Financial Survey project.
The qualitative research for this has two main objectives:
1) to fill evidence gaps and complement the quantitative research
2) to provide comms material for internal and external events to support the roll-out and accessibility of the second wave of Financial Lives.
The qualitative research is an important component of the Financial Lives programme, but you will also be involved in managing parts of the quantitative research.
- Relevant market research agency experience, or you have worked as a research practitioner in a client organisation
- Significant qualitative research expertise and experience, especially in commissioning and managing such studies
- While this is not a qualitative practitioner role, it would be an advantage to have experience in designing qualitative research materials, such as recruitment screeners and topic guides, and to have authored reports based on qualitative research data. You will need to demonstrate the ability to challenge agencies on the quality of the materials and reports that they produce.
- Experience of working on qualitative insight as part of larger research studies (including large-scale quant / tracking research)
- Familiarity with a wide range of quantitative research methodologies
- Skills in PowerPoint charting
- Skills in Tableau
- Experience of one or more of the following: financial services research (in one or more of the retail sectors regulated by the FCA); competition research; research for another regulator
- Experience of communicating and enhancing consumer segmentation models using
- qualitative research
- Experience of authoring market research reports
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.