A top tier global general insurance brokerage firm are looking for high-calibre individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join their team. They are looking for experienced auditors to join their internal audit function as a senior audit manager.
- Manage and oversee the completion of audit projects within assigned region/responsibility and ensure support provided by other audit teams is coordinated and covers the appropriate risk.
- Assist the internal audit directors in assessing key business risks and controls and in developing risk based audit plans, which are responsive to audit priorities and emerging risk activities.
- Evaluate the adequacy of internal control environment within business operations.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and guidance to managers and staff, fostering an environment that encourages participation, teamwork and communication. Provide necessary supervision, coaching and training as well as regular performance feedback.
- Provide first or second level review and approval of work paper documentation to ensure the retained documentation supports the audit work performed and satisfies audit objectives.
- Degree holder in accounting, finance or related discipline.
- Holder of recognised accounting or auditing professional qualifications (e.g. CPA/CA/CIA) is preferred.
- 10 plus years of audit experience with a large-multinational, financial services or Big 4 firm, including 4-6 years of audit manager experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in (insurance brokerage, reinsurance, consulting, etc.) or comparable industry experience will be a bonus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management within the company.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Business level Spoken Chinese will be a big plus.
- Willingness to travel across APAC region.