You will be interviewing with a leading life insurer in Hong Kong, covering the Hong Kong and Taiwan market. We are looking for high caliber audit professionals for a Senior Audit Manager position. You will report directly into the Head of Audit for Hong Kong. Candidates will be required to speak English to a business level, and either Cantonese or Mandarin to a business level.
- Contribute and advise business functions for the implementation of an effective and efficient system of internal control
- Collaborate with other internal assurance providers, second line of defense, and external auditor to leverage work performed, and update of risk profile
- Identify key risks of the business, respond to the emerging risks and communicate potential issues to management
- Manage the annual audit planning process, and develop a risk-based audit plan
- Manage, lead and execute audits in accordance with the GIA Standards. Lead special projects and investigations as and when required
- Review the work of the team members. Review the audit reports and working papers documentation for compliance with the GIA standards.
- Develop and execute data analytics strategy for audits
- Contribute to the audit activities initiated by Group Office
- Develop audit related skills of the audit team
- Minimum 8 years of Audit experience working in Insurance
- Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin & English to a business level
- Relevant Audit/Accounting Qualification
- Relevant University Degree