Minimum 10-12 years of IT audit or other relevant experience (e.g. IT Risk/Security Management of Information Security tools implementation experience), preferably with regional experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Network Security
- Platform Security (AS/300, Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Database Security (Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase, DB2)
- Mobile Security
- Endpoint Security
- IT Operations
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
- University graduate in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
- Certificate holder of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)/ Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) with a good understanding in IT controls and risks.
- Strong command of written and spoken English. Confident and strong communication skills and be able to work with all levels including local IT Management.
- Good Stakeholder management.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.