My Client are a global leading financial institution that are looking for a Python Developer to join their Amazon Web Services (AWS) Platform Engineering team.
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to the security controls in place that ensure the security of their assets that evolve continually with AWS improvements and evolving project needs.
- Build and automate tooling and services that help many / all projects to build things in a secure and efficient way.
- Write clear documentation outlining everything that we build, highlighting the key points that can be read by technical and non-technical people.
- Develop robust artefacts including code modules that help project teams to get their security profiles right before any infrastructure is built.
- Seasoned Python developer with experience of distributed systems and building at scale with server-less technologies.
- DevOps and Agile methods of working using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GitHub.
- Broad experience working across AWS services, such as Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, Eventbridge, etc.
- Comfortable with Docker and Linux.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.