Eames is working closely with a London based Brokers on the appointment of a Technical Analyst. The Technical Analyst will initially be involved with the implementation of a new broking system and will be responsible for the ongoing support of the broking and account management team.
Duties will include;
- Supporting the Brokers and Account Managers.
- Handling multiple contract types including Excess of Loss, Quota Share, open market MRC etc.
- Entering contracts and creating invoices, inputting them into the new system.
- Working alongside Brokers on the development of contract language to ensure best practice.
- Assist with training other staff members within the London office on the new system.
Ideally, successful candidates will possess the following abilities;
- Experience processing contracts and premiums for a London Broker.
- Good knowledge of Reinsurance - London Market A&S/LORS procedures, or Cross-Class experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Excess of Loss, Binding Authority, Facility Contracts and Quota Share, Bordereau processing.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.