Eames is working closely with a London based Brokers on the appointment of a Senior Technical Analyst. The Technical Analyst will initially be involved with the implementation of a new broking system and will be responsible for the ongoing support of the broking and account management team.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Brokers and Account Managers.
- Handling multiple contract types including Excess of Loss, Quota Share, open market MRC etc.
- Entering contracts and creating invoices, inputting them into the new system.
- Working alongside Brokers on the development of contract language to ensure best practice.
- Assist with training other staff members within the London office on the new system.
Ideally, successful candidates will possess the following abilities:
- Experience processing contracts and premiums for a London Broker.
- Good knowledge of Reinsurance - London Market A&S/LORS procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of Excess of Loss, Binding Authority, Facility Contracts and Quota Share.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
T: +44 (0) 207 092 3228 E: email@example.com
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.