Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to become the link between their information technology capacity and business objectives. The Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the business needs are clearly understood, documented and conveyed to the information technology teams, in accordance with the clients Business Analysis methodologies and governance.
- Provide support to the production of the business case and any associated material.
- Facilitate requirements elicitation utilising techniques appropriate to the project and the stakeholder audience.
- Conduct Gap Analysis.
- Define clear, concise, realistic and testable functional and non-functional business requirements with your stakeholders to achieve the appropriate project outcome.
- Produce, own and maintain relevant business analysis documentation in line with our templates, methodologies and governance.
- Call out risks and issues to the project so that these can be managed and escalated appropriately.
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues within IT including but not limited to project managers, business partners, testers and developers.
- Negotiate and influence stakeholders and manage resolutions where conflicts are present.
- Support the business with defining their future vision.
- Support the business through the change lifecycle from both a technical and people perspective.
- Own and develop the relationships with stakeholders across multiple geographic regions.
- Promote the business analysis capabilities within AmTrust and be recognised as an expert in business analysis, helping to create a best in class service.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ensure that the FCA principle of treating customers fairly (TCF) is applied in those areas of the business within the jobholder's responsibility.
- Minimum of 2- 5 year's.
- Strong understanding of the technical challenges faced by a global business, able to understand IT analysis and risks in this business context.
- Proven track record of project delivery, and number of projects delivered into the business.
- Experience of engaging with stakeholder across multiple business areas, at all levels, preferably on a global scale.
- Experience in multiple methodology disciplines would be beneficial.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Business analysis qualifications would be beneficial.
- Insurance experience is preferred, though not mandatory.
If you are interested, apply with an updated CV now.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.