Senior Business Analyst - Banking - London
An international reconstruction bank requires a Senior Business Analysis to play a key role within information management and data migration projects across the group.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
- Engaging with business, operations, support and IT teams to establish business requirements, evaluation criteria for selection a Data Archiving/Preservation system from the market
- Working with in-house IT Architects and technical teams to define the best ways to support business goals using existing and planned IT elements in the most efficient and sustainable way, specifying new components if required
- For systems that are being decommissioned, document the requirements for the data to be archived,access/security around the data
- Working with IT Architects to provide high-level and strongly supported cost estimates for proposed technology options
The Senior Business Analyst required key skills and experience:
- Previously implemented a data archiving, data preservation or related data management system (either package or in-house)
- Agile methodologies including Use Case analysis, Features/Epics/User Stories (and their structure, mapping and dependencies), Behaviour Driven Development (given, when, then scenarios and acceptance criteria)
- Experience of working in a mid-sized corporate environment, successfully aligning solutions appropriately with widerroad maps, architecture and other initiatives.
- Backlog construction and management of features and stories, prioritisation with stakeholders both business and IT, including architects and developers
Please send you CV, the suitable candidate will contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.