Senior Business Analyst - Banking - London
An international reconstruction bank requires a Senior Business Analysis to play a key role within IT department working with external partners and teams across the group to elaborate, prioritise and prepare programmes to deliver major changes in processes and technologies.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
- Act as a point of contact, advice and liaison between business units and IT teams, ensuring business needs and technical constraints are communicated clearly
- Understand and help shape demand for business and technology change
- Work with IT Architects to define the best ways to support business goals using existing and planned IT elements in the most efficient and sustainable way, specifying new components where required
- Produce or contribute to project deliverable including problem statements, briefs, business cases and project definitions
The Senior Business Analyst required key skills and experience:
- Requirements gathering and management through stakeholder workshop facilitation, questionnaires and interviews
- Agile methodologies including Use Case analysis, Features/Epics/User Stories (and their structure, mapping and dependencies)
- Experience of working in a mid-sized corporate environment, successfully aligning solutions appropriately with wider roadmaps, architecture and other initiatives
- Background in Financial Services or public sector organisations
- Experience of working with teams across several locations through remote working
Please send you CV, the suitable candidate will contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.