Senior Business Analyst - FS/Banking/Public - 6 months Contact £500 (inside)
Are you a Technical Business Analyst with experience working on previous ServiceNow / CMDB projects?
My client is a multilateral developmental investment bank looking to deliver a CMDB that is fit for purpose and enables these key objectives, to increase their ability to make critical decisions and operationally cause an impact across a number of ITSM processes.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
- Implement processes for automating and futureproofing the CMDB for new services, applications,s or infrastructure upgrades/enhancements
- Alignment of CMDB to Service Now
- Document processes end to end and across multiple teams for the inputting and ongoing maintenance of data into the CMDB, where possible streamlining existing processes
- Assist and contribute to the discovery, collation, cleansing and mapping of data that needs inputting into the CMDB.
- Other project activities include managing expectations through clear communication and reporting back to all stakeholders such as business, project sponsor, project management office (PMO) and IT leadership.
The Senior Business Analyst key skills and experiences:
- Experience documenting 'the bigger picture' through blueprints and roadmaps
- Adoption of Agile methodologies including Use Case analysis, Features/Epics/User Stories (and their structure, mapping and dependencies)
- Backlog construction and management of features and stories, prioritisation with stakeholders both business and IT, including architects and developers
- Experience of performing the scrum master role in addition to standard business analysis responsibilities
- Experience of data analysis; inspecting, analysing, cleansing and transforming multiple data sources into consolidated datasets for migration
- Able to write and run ServiceNow reports is desirable but not essential.
- Preferred experience working on previous ServiceNow / CMDB projects
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.