The client is a Global Commodities Organisation and they are hiring for a Senior Business Analyst. This is a permanent position based in Singapore.
- Elicit Finance/ Treasury Gap requirements that are required to meet business needs using the most combination of techniques (interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops etc)
- Ensure that requirements captured includes adequate details for fit/gap analysis of the current ERP solution to support any future solution development and implementation.
- Evaluate requirements and/or information gathered during elicitation to resolve any errors, omissions, conflicts, and ambiguities being discovered
- Ensure consistency and accurate representation when requirements and/or information gathered are compared to other sources and information collected at other elicitation sessions.
- Update the finalized requirements into the agreed template or ALM system accordingly.
- Facilitate discussion and communication of solution designs across process, data, and technology that meet business requirements and adhere to relevant standards and principles, leverage common tools and processes, and meet cost/delivery objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- 6-12 years of experience in diverse operational, development and/or business roles.
- Implementation experience in Treasury/Cash Management tools (Wallstreet Systems or equivalent) is mandatory.
- Implementation experience in ERP (SAP or equivalent) to Bank Interface/Connectivity is mandatory.
- Experience working with regional and global project teams.
- Experience in developing integrated solutions involving process, data, and technology.
- Excellent communication skills
- Up to 30% of travel required
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration No: R1437484