Eames Consulting is working with a multinational Lloyd’s broker on the appointment of a senior professional liability insurance professional to run a business development proposition.
- Leverage your own existing network as well as a pipeline of prospective business to generate income for the company; this will tie in with a generous bonus package
- Manage and maintain a large book of professional liability business including large, complex and global accounts
- Engage with potential clients, organise meetings and market presentations in order to provide insight to the company’s professional lines technical capabilities
- Lead entire processes from start to finish including pricing and closing of business propositions
- Work with other teams in order to successfully cross-sell products to generate additional revenue
- Accurately manage systems and data according to the portfolio of business
- Represent the company at networking and marketing events
- Expertise in professional indemnity insurance
- Proven background in business development and account management
- A target driven mentality and aptitude for selling at a technical level
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a market leading professional lines team, get to grips with large and complex multinational insurance programmes as well as acting as a key senior stakeholder of the wider business. If you are interested and match the requirements highlighted then please apply below or contact me for more information.