An international Bank in Singapore is looking for a Business Manager to join their team.
They have a strong technology and operations team here in Singapore and are looking for a senior candidate who will be able to support the department head. The ideal candidate must have strong experience being part of technology, looking after resources, financial planning and lead teams.
As the business manager, you will need to manage and influence execution on all regional functions. You will be require to effectively multi-task and be the point of contact for senior stakeholders with the region.
- Work closely with Head of Technology to manage execution of projects
- Promoting and coordinating communication and engagement
- Facilitate key projects and prioritize ad-hoc activities
- Coordinate and drive wide range of tasks such as planning, analytical, administrative logistical or quality control to ensure a smooth day to day business operation
- Work with technology teams on project planning
- Work on budgeting
- 10+ years in technology and operations management experience
- Prior experience as a Business Manager managing FP&A
- Prior experience in governance and leadership communication
- Ability to structure, plan and execute strategic analysis and initiatives
- Very strong influencing and partnering skills
- Strong skills in relationship building and management, presentations and communication
- Highly-motivated, strong performer with a proven ability to work effectively with virtual and remote teams
- Must have people management experience, outstanding analytical capabilities, ability to produce executive reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We have more than one Business Manager positions open at different levels of seniority
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.