My international finance client based in Zurich is looking for a Senior C#/.NET Developer for a 12 month contract starting from the 02/09/2019.
You will be leading and owning system development projects and initiatives (in the domain of Markets). Developing WPF GUIs and Microservices in C# / .net to automate business processes in the structured products area.
You will have:
- Strong development / engineering skills: WPF, C# , .net, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, MS Visual Studio, Message Oriented Middleware, Continuous Integration (CI), Automated tests (unit tests, integration tests).
- Agile Engineering Practices and Methodologies.
- Extensive skills and experience in system development, IT platforms and IT architecture.
- Good experience in the Structured Products and Derivative domain (FX and Equities); financial services.
- Solid track record to deliver good high quality systems for key user groups, e.g. Trading, Sales and Middle Office (applying structured approach / methodologies, e.g. Agile, prototyping).
To be considered for this role you must hold a valid EU passport or Swiss permit.
If you would like to learn more either apply for the role or contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.