A global insurance company is currently looking for a Senior C# Software Engineer to join a highly skilled development team following Scrum methodologies to develop market-leading insurance pricing solutions. The incoming Software Engineer will create new product features, enhance existing code and ensure products meet high levels of reliability, maintainability, usability and performance.
- Expertise in C# .NET software development
- Extensive experience with the full SDLC in a commercial/production environment
- Experience with software engineering best practices: OOD, SOLID, Agile, Extreme methodologies
- Cloud exposure (ideally Azure)
- Insurance experience (or financial services experience) would be useful but isn't essential
Please note this is a contract opportunity and would require you to contract through an umbrella company (inside IR35). The client is based in Reigate but is open to regular remote working (no more than 2 days in the office per week in the future / negotiable).
If interested, please apply immediately. We'll endeavour to get in touch with successful candidates ASAP.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.