- Maintaining data quality and accuracy
- Portfolio analysis
- Assessing needed research and development
- Liaising with model vendors
- Any other tasks/projects/duties as required to support the team
Qualifications / key aptitudes:
- Significant previous experience in catastrophe modelling
- Educated to degree level in a numerate or hazard related discipline
- Experience using RMS/AIR
- Excellent computer skills, including programming skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.