Eames Consulting has partnered with a growing syndicate in the search for a Senior Catastrophe Modelling Analyst to lead its Man-Made/Non-Nat Cat function.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior analyst with experience in Non-Nat Cat lines of business to take the next step their career and take ownership of a growing function.
This role covers liability, cyber, casualty, terror, and political violence lines of business. The selected candidate will work closely with underwriters, senior management, and external regulators.
- Develop the View of Risk for non-nat-cat classes.
- Manage portfolio workflows for liability/cyber classes.
- Ensure data standards, accuracy, and completeness.
- Report exposure and modelled loss positions.
- Lead regulatory reporting for man-made risk.
- Enhance advanced analytics capabilities.
- Streamline exposure management processes.
- Collaborate with the exposure management team.
- Contribute to business projects.
- Stay updated on relevant technological developments.
To express interest or learn more do not hesitate to get in touch.
(M): 07427 987678
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.