Senior Catastrophe Modeller
Salary: Up to £80,000 + bonus
A global insurance leader is looking to bring on a Senior Catastrophe Modeller into their London office.
About the role:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, colleagues & re-insurers
- Assess client exposure data quality, choose appropriate model settings & assumptions for analysis; identify & quantify changes in exposure and the associated impact on cat model results
- Perform analysis using AIR, CoreLogic, RMS and other vendor cat models as appropriate
- Involvement in and potential coordination of model evaluation projects in order to better understand strengths and weaknesses of cat models
- Calculate the impact of alternative reinsurance structures and report analysis results to colleagues and client.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge in RMS or AIR or experience in CAT model development. Programming language knowledge - Python and SQL preferable. Strong statistical and quantitative skills. Professional written and verbal communication skills. Experience with GIS software is desirable.
To apply please contact Thomas Knights at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.