Senior Claims Adjuster/Manager, High Net-Worth/Private Clients
Eames is working closely with a Lloyd's Syndicate, on the appointment of a Senior Claims Adjuster to lead the claims proposition within their Private Clients portfolio. The Senior Claims Adjuster will be responsible for the handling of HNW claims that fall out of our client's coverholder claims arrangements and the establishment of a claims performance and complaints management framework.
Duties will include:
- Handling claims within the private clients' portfolio that fall outside of delegated claims settlement arrangements
- Building out an effective framework to monitor claims performance and complaints management, and establishing best practice across the unit
- Review levels of delegated claims authority and review accordingly
- Conduct regular performance review
We are looking for applicants who ideally possess the following:
- Proven track record within HNW claims, specifically within the London/Lloyd's market
- Exposure to Lloyd's minimum standards
- Proven track record of claims management experience within high net-worth personal lines
The role offers a competitive salary and strong career progression. If you are interested in this role, please don't hesitate to contact me.
T: +44 (0) 207 092 3228
T: +44 (0) 207 092 3218
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.