Our Client, who is a leading Global Bank are looking for a Senior Cloud Architect to be responsible for their cloud strategy and be the point of contact for Senior Stakeholders in the business.
- Define best practise for Cloud adoption, through the creation of an Enterprise Cloud Pattern Framework
- Partner with the Cloud Services team to engineer and design our Cloud common platform services
- Define a fully integrated Cloud Services catalogue
- Ensure appropriate governance exists underpinning Cloud adoption, ensuring that appropriate regulatory, compliance, security and architecture controls are effectively maintained.
- Provide expert knowledge & expertise in design & engineering of Public IaaS/PaaS Cloud (GCP, AWS and Azure), Private Cloud environments (Cloud Foundry aPaaS & VMware IaaS)
- Integration with Public Cloud including SaaS (eg authentication schemes, single sign on systems from an application perspective)
- Docker Containers and at least one Cluster management software – Kubernetes (preferred), Cloud Foundry, Mesos etc
- Networking (TCP/UDP, Routing, Broadcast/Multicast, LAN/WAN)
- Server Operating systems internals, benchmarking and performance tuning (Linux & Windows),
- CPU Microarchitectures (Intel, AMD, SPARC) & Server Virtulization (VMware, Xen, Hyper-V, KVM)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills