Eames are working on an exciting opportunity with an Insurtech who due to growth is looking to recruit a Senior Complaints Executive into their London team.
- The role includes the investigation of operations or fraud in order to prevent complaints to ensure the customer is treated fairly
- The role requires management of the complaints workload for the team as well as training and supporting the team members
- Providing regular feedback to other parts of the business and working with them to improve the product and fix any issues highlighted by complaints is an integral part of the role
- Previous experience responding to complaints is essential, ideally in a company regulated by the FCA
- Experience working closely with the FOS is a plus, as well as experience in fraud prevention or online customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing & distributing workload
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Asal Tavoosi; Asal.Tavoosi@eamesconsulting.com,
0207 092 3229
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.