A Global Buy-Side company are looking for a Senior Compliance Associate in a newly created role as part of their Compliance Advisory team in London. The purpose of this role is to undertake and support regular compliance activities and monitoring, to advise the business on regulatory matters around the launch of new funds / changes to existing funds as well as on compliance policies and to monitor and assist with the implementation of regulatory developments.
- Ensure the day-to-day activities of the Compliance Team including required sign-offs and approvals are undertaken in a timely manner
- Advise the business on regulatory matters around the launch of new funds and changes to existing funds
- Participate in the periodic review of fund documents
- Preparation & completion of regulatory reporting as required.
- Provision of advice & guidance to the business on Compliance policies & procedures.
- To assist with the implementation of regulatory developments.
- Build close working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assist & support in the maintenance & the ongoing effectiveness & implementation of all compliance policies & procedures across the business.
- Assist with ongoing maintenance, enhancement, development &operation of compliance training programs and activities
- Produce management information for governance committees & senior management
- Other ad hoc tasks.
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience within Buy-Side Compliance
- Good knowledge of UK regulations specific to Investment Management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Investment Management Certificate or Investment Operations Certificate is desirable although not essential
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.