Global insurer is seeking a seasoned compliance professional to join their advisory team. This role will focus on providing solutions to the business and providing support to junior staff.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working in an advisory capacity with the business related to regulatory compliance and financial crime matters
- Communication of compliance requirements throughout the business
- Promotion of a strong compliance culture through the business, raising awareness and understanding of regulatory risk
- Identifying, analysing and escalating potential areas of concern
Skills and knowledge required:
- Proven track record working in an advisory compliance role
- Ideally background working the London Insurance market
- Strong stakeholder management - business & regulators
- Knowledge of the UK regulatory regime and regulatory agenda including financial crime
- Legal background preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.