This role sits within the investment arm of a successful bank. This company are going through a strong growth phase at the moment and are expanding heavily as a business particularly into the South East Asia Region.
They are looking for someone who has strong experience with financial institutions and corporate and has also had approval authority. This role will focus on looking at new business and making appropriate recommendations to senior stakeholders
This role does require the candidate to be very experienced in credit risk and also to communicate fluently in English and mandarin.
- Formulate credit risk policies and procedures of new business in accordance with regulatory requirements and monitor its execution
- Propose and provide professional advice on credit risk control and management of new business
- Supervise the credit risk management of subsidiaries and associate companies
- Perform risk assessments and approval of new business and make recommendations
- Qualifications in ACCA, CFA, ACIB, GARP-FRM, PRMIA-PRM are preferable
- At least 6 years banking experience in credit related areas preferably in investment bank, asset management / fund / securities company
- Understand of Basel and banking regulations in Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficient in Mandarin will be an advantage