Cyber Exposure Analyst
Salary: Up to £70,000
This is your opportunity to join a leading insurance group at Lloyd's, the world's specialist insurance market. We help protect industries around the world from the risks they face. Our customers include major airlines, energy companies, shipping groups, global manufacturers and property groups.
Our headquarters are in London and we have offices globally!
- Support underwriting activities across all divisions in assessing Cyber exposure and compliance with internal and regulatory controls
- Provide education and awareness to the underwriting community of the dynamic risk and regulatory landscape
- Support the development of group wide aggregation and accumulation management of both affirmative and non-affirmative Cyber exposure
- Assist in the continuous development and assessment of rating models
- Assist in the monitoring of statistics and claims and report accordingly
- Monitor compliance with and maintenance of syndicate and company procedures relating to Cyber risk
Work closely with the Cyber Underwriting team to support risk assessment and selection
- Promptly and accurately report on Cyber risk as required by the regulator(s)
- Support ad-hoc reviews as required by the regulator(s)
- Good working knowledge of the Lloyd's/Company Market
- Cyber class specific experience
- Cyber security / risk management knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Multi-class experience
- Legal/Wordings expertise
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.