Senior Detection & Response Analyst - Senior Cyber Incident Response Analyst - Senior Cyber Incident
As a Detection & Response Senior Analyst, you will be a key part of the security operations team detecting and responding to cyber-events, incidents, and working with our global teams to keep this global insurance company safe and secure.
This role would suit someone with a background in Security Operations, or Incident Management, who has experience of taking ownership for cyber security incidents and applying their expertise to identify and prevent attacks.
- Lead incident response investigations through to closure
- Identify and respond to security events from security tooling and service providers
- Advise on forensic activities and chain of custody during incidents
- Work hand in glove with the Security Engineering team to aid them in implementing new technologies and tuning existing monitoring and alerting technologies
- Collaborate with the Threat Intelligent team to ensure we are assessing cyber-events in the context of known and emerging threats
Ideal candidates will likely:
- In-depth knowledge, with demonstrable experience, of incident response management
- Technical understanding of cyber security incidents, attack vectors, kill chains, and how to manage a cyber-incident to resolution
- Hands on experience of forensics activities, such as image acquisition
- Expertise in cyber security tooling (SIEM, DLP, AV, Endpoint Detection, WAF, IDS/IPS etc.)
- Working knowledge of Information Security defence and intelligence frameworks (i.e. MITRE ATT&CK)
- Working knowledge of cloud environments, and cloud based security services / tools
- Experience of continually maturing key documentation and processes, such as playbooks and incident response processes
GCIH certification highly desirable
If you are interested, apply now!
Key words: cyber security, information security, incident response, security, security operations, SOC, security operations centre, cyber incident management, Threat Intelligence, attack vectors, kills chains, SIEM, WAS, endpoint detection, IT security.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.