Our client, an upcoming digital bank, is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to join their growing and dynamic team in Singapore. As a Senior Cyber Security Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in helping build and grow the organization’s cyber security infrastructure.
- Coordinate with the relevant business and technology units to manage and enhance the current security systems and processes
- Implement and operate security solutions such as SIEM, EDR, IDS/IPS and Web Application Firewall while ensuring compliance to regulatory standards and procedures
- Identify technical gaps in the current security system and work with the relevant teams to mitigate it
- Work with stakeholders to design new product features based on existing security requirements to enhance the organization’s cyber security posture
- Minimum of 7 years of technical experience in cyber security/network security
- Experience with implementing cloud-based tools would be a plus
- Versed with regulatory requirements such as MAS TRM and the NIST framework
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to communicate effectively with Chinese-speaking stakeholder
If you are keen in designing and building an organization’s cybersecurity infrastructure, do apply now!