Our client is a fast-growing Digibank, and they are looking for an Senior Cybersecurity Risk Specialist.
- Assist the Head of Security in implementing the bank's IT-related risk management framework and policies
- Assist in the development, facilitation, and execution of periodic self-assessments against IT risk management and control
- Coordinate independent IT control testing, monitoring, and reporting of regulatory compliance breaches and incidents involving IT or operational risk
Participate in risk control checks with the IT Development Team and the Information Security Team
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience within GRC and IT Risk
- Experience in supporting implementing MAS IT Risk Management regulations and guidelines in Singapore
- Good understanding of cloud computing, operating systems, networking, and security issues
- Certified in either one of these certifications is preferred (CISSP; CISM; CISA; GIAC; CRISC)
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills – oral, written and presentation
If you would like to be part of this fast-growing bank and be involve in getting things started, do apply to this role now.