My client, a leading provider of financial services and insurance, is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to work closely with the Data Value Management Team to deliver a data-driven decision-making environment. This is a well-regarded business with a global footprint. They offer a wide range of products and solutions across more than 60 countries.
The successful Senior Data Analyst will:
- Analyse and develop foundational data products that will help hundreds of staff
- Support the definition and implementation of Reference and Master Data initiatives
- Collaborate with colleagues to drive business plans
- Contribute to improvements in data management and data quality
Successful candidates will likely have:
- A bachelor's degree in a numerate, scientific or computing subject
- Experience with data management tools
- Knowledge of Data Management best practices and their practical application.
- An interest in developing new skills
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Insurance, Financial Services, Data Management, Agile, Azure, Data, Business Intelligence, SQL, Data Lake, Software Development, Senior Data Analyst, Data Warehouse, Data Quality
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.