My client, a top London Markets insurer, is looking for a Senior Data Business Analyst to join their team and work closely with business users to understand business objectives and define requirements for the development of a new Azure data platform.
This insurer covers global speciality risk with offices in the UK, US, Australia and Asia. They pride themselves on a distinctive, positive culture that drives them to deliver consistently against their business objectives.
This role is hybrid. You will be based from their London office 1-2 times a week.
The successful Senior Data Business Analyst will:
- Provide business analysis support to the Data Team on BAU and project work
- Work in an Agile manner to deliver new data solutions
- Provide support for UAT
- Source data analysis, specification of ETL mappings and production of report specifications
The successful Senior Data Business Analyst will likely have:
- A good understanding of data, data warehousing and ETL
- Previous insurance experience
- Experience with tools like SQL and Power BI
- Experience working on MDM solutions
If this role sounds right for you, apply now!
Keywords: Azure, SQL, Power BI, Business Analyst, Data, DWH, Data Warehousing, ETL, MDM, Master Data, Cloud, UAT, Insurance, Financial Services, London Markets, Lloyds
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.