My client, a leading specialist commercial insurance provider, is looking for a Senior Data Developer to join their growing Data and Analytics team and work across international departments to introduce new key solutions, taking the lead on design development and implementation. This insurer offers cover to businesses of all sizes, has a global presence and around 10,000 employees across the group.
The successful Senior Data Developer will:
- Collaborate with project teams and business users in the development of dashboards and business insights across all functional areas of the business
- Coach and lead junior team members
- Working with senior team members to define and uphold development best practices
- Ensures customer satisfaction through meeting established development and service level standards
The successful Senior Data Developer will likely have:
- Deep understanding of data structures
- Understanding of ETL and DWH principles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of MSBI tool (SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server)
- Python, GCP (BigQuery), Scala
If you are interested in this role, apply now!
Keywords: SQL, SSIS, SSRS, GCP, BigQuery, Python, Scala, Lloyd's, Tableau, KPIs, Reporting, Data Visualization, Claims, Underwriting
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.