My client, a leading multi-line insurer, is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their Data Analytics and Architecture team and contribute to the build of their new data solutions and analytical pipelines. This insurer serves customers in over 150 countries and is on the way to becoming the best global insurer.
The successful Senior Data Engineer will:
- Develop, maintain and support data pipeline processes
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and direction for junior team members
- Assist with the Cloud migration strategy, using tools such as Azure Data Factory, Snowflake etc.
- Design and document data integration technical specifications and processes
The successful Senior Data Engineer will likely have:
- Strong T-SQL experience
- A solid understanding of Relational Databases & Data Warehouse methodology such as Kimball, Inmon & Data Vault
- Object Orientated Programming experience such as Python, C#, Java etc
- A track record in development in Cloud environments such as Azure, Snowflake, AWS etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!
Keywords: Azure, SQL, Python, Data Factory, Databricks, Business Intelligence, BI Developer, Data Engineer, Insurance, Financial Services, Data warehouse, ETL
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.