My client, a top insurance company, is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their AI team and build AI-first products. This team delivers apps and services that use machine learning to effectively aggregate data sources, prescribe actions and insights to users.
The successful Senior Data Engineer will:
- Design and build scalable data pipelines
- Collaborate closely with colleagues to support data science use cases
- On-board, document and curate external datasets
- Engage in data interpretation, forensic data analysis and troubleshooting
The successful Senior Data Engineer will likely have:
- Previous experience as a Data Engineer
- Extensive experience with Python
- Experience of cloud platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
- Experience optimising SQL queries
- Experience of data orchestration platforms (e.g. Airflow)
- Experience building streaming pipelines (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis)
- Experience in feature engineering for Machine Learning applications
If you like the sound of this vacancy, apply now.
Keywords: Data Engineer, ETL, AWS, Azure, Snowflake, Kafka, Kinesis, Machine Learning, Python, SQL, AI, Insurance, Finacial Services
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.