My client, a leading speciality insurance and reinsurance underwriter, is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their new Global Data Warehousing team and start work on a greenfield cloud (Azure) project.
This business handles risks on a global basis and leverages its proprietary analytics and research capabilities to create underwriting and investment value for its clients and shareholders.
The successful Senior Data Engineer will:
- Support global DWH development across multiple business departments
- Deliver data for global reporting to enable real-time decision making
- Ensure the overall roadmap is understood and delivered
- Develop scalable consumer-grade applications for a global environment
The successful Senior Data Engineer will likely have:
- Extensive experience with MSBI tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Experience with Azure tools (most importantly Data Factory and DevOps)
- Strong analytical, consultative, and communication skills
- Previous experience working in an Agile manner
If you like the sound of this role, apply now!
Keywords: Insurance, Financial Services, Data Warehouse, Data Engineer, Analytics, Reporting, Agile, Continuous Integration, Azure, Data Factory, DevOps, Data Lakes
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.