My client, one of the world's biggest providers on insurance, is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to joining a central team and build innovative, user-facing tools and applications. This organisation has a global presence and supports 80 million customers. They pride themselves on their excellent employees, high-level operating performance and financial strength.
The successful Senior Data Engineer will:
- Develop interactive dashboards and reporting solutions
- Work with IT and other Analytics stakeholders to productionise data-flows from different internal and external data systems into a centralised data lake
- Develop new ingestion processes within the cloud-based platform
- Become an expert and support the wider business on data processing and coding best practice
Successful candidates will likely:
- Have significant experience with SQL and modern databases
- Be passionate about data visualisation
- Have command of Python (PySpark is desirable)
- Have an interest in learning to use new, exciting technologies such as Palantir's Foundry platform
Some nice to haves:
- Front end languages (HTML/CSS)
- An understanding of GIT style programming controls
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.