My client, a digitally-focused insurer, is looking for a Data Engineer to join their new Data Engineering team and work on the build of a best in class underwriting system. They are a well recognised group with a reputation for innovation and excellence. They boast an incredibly supportive environment where continuous learning is encouraged and inclusion is championed.
The successful Data Engineer will:
- Design and develop new ETL processes, data lake and warehouse components
- Create analytics solutions in line with company best practise
- Mentor junior team members
- Work in an agile manner
The successful Senior Data Engineer will likely have:
- Good experience with Azure components (especially Data Lakes, Data Factory and Data Bricks)
- Agile delivery experience
- Terraforms experience
- Insurance experience (nice-to-have)
If you are interested, apply now!
Keywords: Data Engineer, Insurance, Agile, DataOps, Azure, Data Lakes, Data Factory, Data Bricks, Terraforms, Datawarehouse
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.