The world's largest collection of financial documents that allows investors to make decisions financial institutions to reduce risk and fight financial crime is looking for a Senior Data Engineer who is capable of producing scalable data pipeline solutions. You will be part of a cross functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to development.
- Generating captivating proposals to drive innovation from conception to production
- Analysis, design and implementation of complex software solutions using customer focused design driven methodologies, delivered via public cloud
- Building Prrof of Concepts to Beta products via design led agile development
- Defining, organising and implementing projects across multiple locations and time zones
- Bring innovative techniques and technology into buisiness strategy through conferences, workshops, networking etc.
- Strong in programming language such as Python, R, C++ or other equivalent languages
- Strong in databases and data warehousing solutions such as SQL, NoSQL, AWS Redshirt.
- Ability to craft efficient ETL tools
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines utilising infrastructure as code such as Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Familiar with Linux operating systems and comfortable with the CLI and Shell scripts
- Familar with Data Science tools and techniques such as regression, clustering, NLP etc.