My client, a leading provider of financial services and insurance, is looking for a Senior Data Modeller to work closely with the Data Management Team to deliver a data-driven decision-making environment. This is a well-regarded business with a global footprint. They offer a wide range of products and solutions across more than 60 countries.
The successful Senior Data Modeller will:
- Work with your business stakeholders in order to understand and document specifications for data modelling
- Support the design of the Data Modelling strategy
- Take responsibility for applying metadata standards to data models
- Enable the transfer of data models to Data Governance tools
Successful candidates will likely have:
- Expert knowledge of OLTP, Data Mart and Data warehouse data models
- Experience with tools such as ER/Studio or Erwin
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in agile
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Insurance, Financial Services, Data Management, Agile, Azure, Data, Business Intelligence, SQL, Data Lake, ER/Studio, Erwin, Senior Data Modeller, Data Warehouse, Data Quality
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.